[Steppes] Singing-Bardic Revel

PortoFun portofun at ticnet.com
Fri Apr 11 18:29:35 PDT 2003

We Miguel and Conal, King and Queen of Ansteorra
Doth Send Greetings Unto the Most Splendid Populace of Ansteorra,

We would like to invite all bards to come forth to our house next Wednesday,
April 16th 7 P.M. - 11 P.M. for a revel and sing-along. We might even have
some special guest bards in attendance. Please feel free to bring munchies
(no icecream - evil-phlem-monster) and drinks.

We have attached Directions. Our phone number is 972-424-8432.

In Service,

Miguel   Conal
Rex        Regina
--
[ Map to Conal and Miguel's 1.doc of type application/msword deleted ]