[Steppes] Directions to SMU Medieval fair - Apr/23/03 - 10:30AM - 2:30PM

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 11:43:15 PDT 2003

Setup WILL be allowed starting at 9:30AM. If there are
any questions prior to this event please email me at
Dmruff1 at yahoo.com

The date of the event please use my cell at
972-877-4691 - Please no calls before the day of the
event as this is my work cell.

Here are the directions to the SMU campus from I 30
from either Fort Worth or Dallas:

	Take I 30 and follow the signs to 75 North, also
known as North Central Expressway. . Once on 75 North,
exit at Exit 4 [ SMU Blvd/ Yale Blvd].

	Turn left at SMU Blvd, cross over North Central
Expressway, and turn right at the second stop sign
[Airline] . Turn left at the first stop sign [ Dyer].
Park in front of Patterson Hall, which is the first
building on your right. The Police Department is on
the 1st floor, through the first door on the left.

*****This is where everyone can apply for a special
event parking permit.*****

	Once out of Patterson Hall, turn right and follow the
curving road to the first stop sign.(This is Binkley
Ave, but I could not see a street  sign this morning}.
Turn right at this first stop sign and right again at
the next stop sign. This is Bishop Boulevard. At the
top of the boulevard is the flagpole area where we
will have the faire.

I was assured that there would be no problem with
parking the horse trailer along the boulevard - but I
have to get special permission yet to park several
cars at that location - more to come on this.

Please iuf you can make it, please do :) last year
there were 5, this year i would like to see 10+

Ulrich of Carolingia