[Steppes] SMU - reminder

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 08:51:44 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

I have just spoke to the SMU people about the Demo
coming up on the 23rd. All is a go and they are
looking forward to the SCA coming. I have been Assured
that we will have all the tables we want for A&S.
There is room for a horse or two (no riding) in
tabards. Heavy list fighting is allowed as is Rapier.
I will be heading up the archery display - there will
be no shooting, but we are allowed to show and tell :)

We need heralds and bards. There will be a stage to
cry and sing from. If anyone can spare a hour or two
this would be the place to have some fun and take a
lunch at :)

Directions to SMU will be posted by tomorrow. I am
recieving them from the campus and will pass them
along when i get them. Setup time will be on the 23rd
starting at 9:30am. The demo begins at 10:30 and ends
at 2:30. Ample room/shade/grassy area and tables have
been committed to us.

In service,

Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci