[Steppes] a grand pavilion

ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Wed Apr 23 06:44:32 PDT 2003

Greetings to all from Lady Toryn Seven Stitches!

A great gathering draws nigh upon us!  Peoples from across the land have
already begun the journey that end in our fair land one moon from now.
This great mobile hoard will be weary after their long journey, and no
doubt, some might need temporary shelter.
If a road weary band of nobles knocks upon your castle door at Warlord,
would you have a spare pavilion to offer them?  Or do you, good noble need
a pavilion when you are away from your keep?
In my never-ending quest, tasked to me by my Czarina, I chance upon many
merchants hawking wares from across the globe.  On one such foray, I
happened upon a temporary pavilion being offered at Good Lord Sam's of the
Warehouse Club.  Good Sam's pavilion is made by Jeep the Tentmaker and is
of goodly size.  Rising 7 spans to the center height, 15 by 12 spans on the
floor.  Tentmaker Jeep also includes poles made of the finest steel, pegs
and a clever rolling carrier to transport the pavilion.  Good Sam only
requires that you part with one sheep and a laying pair of geese or 128
coins of the realm and this pavilion will be yours.
My servant was able to assemble this pavilion on her first try in one third
of an hour.  Not bad, understanding that she only followed the
pictures...poor thing, she is too simple to be taught to read.

Please visit Good Sam soon to see this marvel for yourself.  Like I always
say "If you must be parted from the keep, sleep in a Jeep!"....Er,
hmm....well it goes something like that, anyway......

I must away!  Lord Neiman Marcus and Master Nordstrom are battling for
control of Town Center Mall!  There could be rude remarks and even sidelong
glances from the clerks!

Servant!   Servant!!!!!  You can encrust my sari with pearls later!

In service to all,

Lady Toryn Seven-Stitches