[Steppes] Steppes Virtual Scribe opening - Deputy to the Chronicler position

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Apr 24 12:35:13 PDT 2003

I have been your Virtual scribe since 1994. It is time for me to step down
as I take on the job of Kingdom Virtual Scribe.

The Steppes Virtual Scribe position is under the office of the Steppes
Chronicler. It is a deputy position. All content is provided by or approved
by the Chronicler. Officers have a space on this site and that content is
provided by and approved by them and the Chronicler.

The website is your report. Steppes.Org is owned by the Barony of the
Steppes and is located on the Kingdom Server.

It requires the following in order to qualify for the job:
This is a warranted position and as such you must be a Paid member of the
society.
Must have reliable internet connection and reliable email.
Must be able to work in HTML, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, create graphics, be able
to subscribe to the Steppes, RedTape, and Webministers mailing lists at
minimum. (FrontPage and Microsoft extensions are not supported by this
server)
The candidate must also be familiar with how to code to keep up our
IRCA rating (http://www.icra.org/about/) which keeps us in compliance with
conformance level Double-A of the WCAG. This is only _suggested_ criteria as
a part of
our Non-profit status.

Please download the EPM policy for further information and the Ansteorra
Virtual Scribe Handbook on other qualifications and requirements that are
society and kingdom specific.
http://www.sca.org/officers/epm/EPMPolicies.pdf
http://www.sca.org/officers/chronicler/ChronPolicy-200104.pdf
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/law/vscribe.html

If there are any questions please contact me, the Chronicler, or the
Seneschal.

Send your application,
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/AppOffice.pdf, to all three of
us. This will be posted to the SteppesLetter and announced at today's
populace meeting.

Chiara
Kingdom Virtual Scribe, Ansteorra