[Steppes] OT: tent for sale

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 21:24:24 PDT 2003

If you have thought about getting a new tent before Warlord, but don't have
a lot of money, we can help each other out.
I have a nearly new 14'x9' Ozark Trail 2Rm Igloo Dome Tent. It sleeps 6. Is
74" at the center height. Has Shock-corded poles. Is in the original box. It
has only been used a few times, 5 or 6. Didn't leak. But does need 1 repair.
One of the straps, for the D rings that the poles attach to, has come loose
on one end. I paid over $120.00 for it new. Will take $50.00.
If you are interested please contact me at lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com .

Gabriele deB

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)