[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 09:01:30 PDT 2003

I would be there, but my body feels like it got run
over by a water buffalo. Think i am gonna just stay
home and spend some time with Mea :) I will submit
scores taken yesterday and be there next weekend.
Besides i do believe i have a crossbow to start and
bolts to make. BTW jacque, i saw the stepps newsletter
last night - Very cool :) thank you :)

Ulrich

--- Gerita <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
> VIVAT Lady Moreg!!
>
> She was a pleasure to shoot beside too, adding a
> good deal of fun to the
> line.
>
> Gerita
>

> Jacques, if i had my crossbow, i'd be right there in
> the mud this morning!!

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci