[Steppes] Steppes fighter practices in April and after

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:42:13 PDT 2003

Alas!

It grieves me that this decision has been made, just as the weather begins
to be nice enough for the Sundays in the Park to be enjoyable again. I was
looking forward to spending Sundays after Archery practice on the Hill, but
driving all the way to Carrollton after finishing at 2 p.m. in Mesquite is
impractical, and with the price of gas right now, expensive. When I did a
demo at the Hill in November, they had a handicapped biffy and I have
learned, since I arrived in TX, to bring water with me wherever I go,
especially when it is hot. I cannot, however provide my own shade trees. I
wonder if attendance would have picked up on its own, soon, as the weather
is improving. I had planned to make it a day at the park yesterday, but
figured that no one would be there being that the fighters weren't showing
up, or at least those who read the email, anyway.