[Steppes] Saree surfing safaree

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 18:03:20 PDT 2003

I'd like to go sometime, if I am in town.  Had to use today to do all the errands I could not do yesterday because I had to work even though I was scheduled to be off......

What can work better is if everybody meets at some identifiable location, and then follows the person who knows where to go.  I've done this on similar excursions, and as long as you can caravan, you get there!

Or, we all piled into 1-2 vehicles and let the knowledgeable ones drive.

                            ---= the Morgan who didn't have surgery

PS:  If you like mariachi music, tomorrow KERA is filming breaks for a new pledge drive show.  They still have some seats in the audience, so if you don't want to go to fighter practice, prefer to be indoors, whatever, be at KERA in Dallas by 2:30pm and tell them you're with me.  <g>

"Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived,
 stop thinking and go in."                     ---= Napoleon Bonaparte
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                                   ---= Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)