[Steppes] Saree surfing safaree

ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Sun Apr 13 04:29:48 PDT 2003

My apologies to all.  I did not read the announcement closely enough to
realize that there was a error.  The name of the shop is the Asia
Boutique, but the sign outside says 'Fabric World'.  It is on the north
side of 183, just east of McArthur, in the old Corvette World building. It
is a trick to get to the first time.
Coming from Dallas on 183 please exit the freeway on the service road exit
just after the Carl road exit.  The shop is on the next block down on the
right.  From Fort Worth, you can go down to Carl Road and u-turn to catch
the west bound service road (easiest) or exit McArthur and go 2 parking
lots to the east on the north side (they all connect).
To my knowledge there are at least 3 Sari shops in the area, Asia Boutique
is the biggest with the largest selection of Saris, jewelry, shoes, trim,
men's and children's clothes.
I have read about this shop on this list as a good source for
trim....their stock was a bit low yesterday.
Please, if you are interested in getting and wearing a sari, do not
hesitate to get thee hither to the Asia Boutique / Fabric World!!!  Yes,
you might be the fairest of the fair in the shop, but the staff is SOOO
helpful, kind and gracious you will be overwhelmed.
For the non-sari wanting ladies, they also have a HUGE selection of the
most beautiful tunic/pant combos on the planet.  The pants are loose and
drawstring and the tunic is decorated at the neck and falls to below the
knee.  Add a matching scarf and this cannot be beat for hot weather garb.
Lady Gerita looks fab in hers!!!

Lady Toryn Seven Lashes with a Wet Noodle

"I'm their leader....which way did they go?"