[Steppes] Re: [Steppes]Toryn's Tribe on safari

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:53:27 PDT 2003

I do want to profusely apologize to everyone who didn't find the place
Saturday. And I want to thank Toryn for being so patient and helpful with
all of us who were there. I for one was totally lost and had no clue where
to start. We all learned some new things. I was amazed at how slenderizing
the Sari is. Ann the spinster looked like a Goddess in hers. I only hope I
look half as good.