[Steppes] Looking for

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 15 15:55:59 PDT 2003

I'll ask her.  thanks Arabella

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:steppes-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Martha A. Compton
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 5:49 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Looking for

Unto Arabellal,

If your daughter is interested in land surveying, possibly as a major
course of study or as a profession,
I may have something for her.

I am a Register Professional Land Surveyor and there is going to be a
Surveying Camp for high school students graduating in 2003 or 2004.
There are other requirements for eligibility and the cost is born by
sponsorship.
So if she is truly interested I would be happy to send information to
you for her.

In full measure,
HL Muireann