[Steppes] Fiber Arts Focused Collegium

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 19:49:15 PDT 2003

Oh, boo-hoo-hoo-hoo! I wanna come! I wanna come!  :-(

Just got another HUGE calligraphy commission dropped on me.  :-)  Should
take about two weeks. Any time taken off means "midnight-thirty" sessions,
since promises are promises to be kept, or so my personal ethics say.

My more-than-sincerest regrets. You guys have super fun! Make us all proud
(and envious) at your future displays, OK?   Warlord, even?

Xene, you are so generous to hold it in your home. I really enjoyed visiting
there. It's just lovely! Lots of room.

Lete (sobbing, but solvent) Bithespring