[Steppes] Once upon a time.............

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:52:14 PDT 2003

>Once upon a time there was a lowly horsegroom in the Steppes names Padric
>de Longcouer. He was very diligent in his work every day. He made sure the
>noble steeds of the Barony's forces were in good health, well fed and safe.

I see the words of this little message and am heartened that others
recognize the work, the efforts, the devotion, the heart of Ansteorra that
lies within the breast of a man who simply does what he does because he is
who he is.  He is one to be loved for his personal motivation, to be
emulated in his joy of taking care of others, be they 2 or 4 footed.

It was lovely.  It cannot be topped.  It should be cherished, as he should.
Ride Well,
Ronnie.