[Steppes] playing persona

Jennamonster at aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 17:56:48 PDT 2003

Honorable Lady Ekaterina,

Your missive comes tinged with irony; in my talks with Lady Francesca
Sansovino and other members of my Family, this very topic arose. Both she,
and you, raise excellent points regarding proper courtly behaviors.

I have grown lax in my own behavior and thank you for this gentle reminder.
By your example and Lord Jacques's, will I heed the words spoken to me
yesterday and today, and follow your steps. It is well past time for me to
remember those to whom I owe respect as my elders and forebears.

Thank you for your efforts, my lady.

Your humble servant,

Lady Elysia Katherine O'Malley