[Steppes] Practice Playing Persona

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Apr 22 17:49:24 PDT 2003

Born: A quest of my persona since her birth was of mysterious circumstances.
I resided in Italia most of my life.
I am daughter to Don Giovanni Lorenzo di Montifeora and Countess Drusilla of
Northumbria. Raised by Giovanni and his lady wife Philomena, my true mother
was not introduced to me until her coronation at which time I became her
ward for the duration of the reign. I was elevated to my status as a lady
just prior to my knowledge of my birth circumstances. My father raised me
with a gentle hand and trained me to read and write so that I would be able
to help my future husband from a strong French family with the family
shipping business.
I was lost at sea on a trip to England from Italia. I was swept to a shore
with the greenest of grasses. My savior was a gentle man by the name of
Bruce Ericsson. His eyes were like none I had ever gaze into. They held
flames that were deep and sturdy. Time went by and word from my family and
husband never came.
Waiting the appropriate number of years as decreed by the church for an
annulment, Bruce and I were married. We have grown gray together over the
years and have two of our own to raise into the light of the Ansteorran
Star. In the year, a. s. xxxiii, we learned that my mother, Drusilla, had
passed on to the other side soon after we learned that my father Giovanni
had also passed from here to join her at her side. May they smile upon the
children of our bloodline and see that all is good. They are forever
immortal in them.
My lord being a man of science roamed the lands in search for a patron to
support his art. It was in the land of the Steppes that he found not just
one patron but many that were in need of his skill. I followed and bore him
a daughter while in transit. We now have three in all, two fine strong sons
that will serve the Barony in word and deed and defend her lands, one
daughter whose face has been foreseen to launch many a tournament for her
hand.

Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio, the eldest daughter of the eldest
daughter, of the eldest daughter.