[Steppes] Want to go to Scarborough?

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Apr 23 12:20:32 PDT 2003

Ohh- I guess I'll have to hit the gem & Jewelry show on Friday-
Market hall off I-35e- between market center and ..Wycliffe? (across
from Medieval times, north west of the Infomart, east of the Lipstick
shaped hotel- I think you'll find it) 5$ admission unless you have a
discount or pass- all the pretties and supplies your avaricious heart
could imagine!
Pyro (leaning toward the Blitz-raid this time- swoop in and out with
lightning speed, then off to crown!)