[Steppes] Plea for the SCA

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Wed Apr 23 16:16:31 PDT 2003

My first attempt to pass a device was called chicken legs. So I had fun and
tried to get a badge pass, that  was two chicken legs cross aflamed on a
field of gule. It also was turned down due to conflict. I'm posting this to
show that some have fun with the remarks and keep on trying. So I got
someone else to draw it and I've now had my name and device passed for 14
years.
I agree with Timothy, it has to be overlooked a little so we can get people
trained. It has gotten better over the years.
Carlos