[Steppes] Plea for the SCA

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 19:31:38 PDT 2003

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez wrote, in response to Timothy
of Glastonbury:

> There is never an excuse to be insulting in an
> official and public forum.

Internal commentary of the past was neither offical nor public.

> Like it or not, if it comes up on google, this is a
> public forum

Then it should be removed, as it was never intended to be public.

> and if it's published by the SCA

It wasn't.  The letters and newsletters of the College of Heralds and
the College of Arms are not official publications of the SCA, Inc., and
do not delineate SCA policy.

> it is an official forum.

Then the commentary should be removed, for the above-stated reasons.  I
recommend that you direct your complaints to those who improperly put
the information on the website, for the above-mentioned reasons and for
reasons which I have posted elsewhere in this thread.

--Serena