[Steppes] Plea for the SCA

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Thu Apr 24 06:36:09 PDT 2003

Greetings All,

Into this fray of hearldric things I go...

First I am a very outspoken person (some of you might know this)

first even at the last meeting for commintary I spouted out some very choice remakrs about a device, but and I say BUT, Timothy, Crandall and sevral other readjusted my words for the commintary to read somthing more like, "this is pictoral hearldry."

The point I am making is if you have a big mouth and can't make a good comment just have tactful people around to help refashion your comments.

When we have small meetings it is understood that some choice words might be said, but and I say BUT, that should stay there!

Thats about it,

Seamus O Dubhda
Persuviant Extronaire

Disclamer:  These are my thoughts or very possibly Trongdor's but I will stand behind them.