[Steppes] To the Steppes

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Apr 24 08:38:41 PDT 2003

Gerita, for permission to post contact information this is acceptable
however for publications refer to 204(a) of Title 17 mentions that transfers
must be in writing and physically signed by the author.  There is at this
time no provision in Title 17, or in the DMCA allowing for electronic
signature (through electronic encryption services like PGP and others) in
lieu of a physical signature in granting permission to publish copyrighted
material in any medium. (For reference, Title 17 is the U.S. Copyright Law).

Not trying to be picky. This comes directly from Corporate.

Mistress Morgan can further qualify it if you wish. :)

Chiara