[Steppes] To the Steppes

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Apr 24 08:45:50 PDT 2003

Yup.  Practically know it by heart.  Problem is that the electronic world
seems to have taken a completely different direction.  If you'll look at the
stuff that's currently out for comment from BOD, they're getting that
message.  Since this is still in use in the SCA (even though practically
nowhere else), i'll get a paper copy to the Chronicler.  Was trying to give
her a heads-up before my emailed persona story got lost in the shuffle.