[Steppes] Electronic Permission - Copyright

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Apr 24 10:45:33 PDT 2003

Interesting.  So the fact that Google has, without my permission, gotten
hold of my personal info and posted it _can_ be the subject of an unhappy
letter?  What fun!!

Gerita

Who is now carefully printing out her 'permission' post since the website
refuses to cooperate, and will mail it to Steppes Chronicler.