[Steppes] Lindenwood demo opportunity

Karolus karolus at gte.net
Thu Apr 24 15:35:13 PDT 2003

Actually the best person to talk to about AKON and a presence at it would be
Lord Philo, he seats on the BOD for AKON and is perhaps about as high as you
can get.

If he has stepped down this year, he would still be a very useful contact
regarding AKON and participation.

However, in my honest opinion, AKON would not be a good demo for the SCA as
the majority of folks there are deep into Anime and would not understand the
SCA was more historical than fantasy based.  Keep in mind how much Anime is
either Sci-Fi or pure Fantasy.

Karolus