[Steppes] anyone happen to catch?

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 21:52:36 PDT 2003

yeah i think so, hehehe. Tell you what, watching a
fight and being in it are to TOTALLY different things.
Still tho, i think i got a lucky shot on him. What
depressed me is after 5 fights with him i was worn out
i was looking forward to fighting two of my house
brothers, but not that day... soon tho :)

Ulrich