[Steppes] Thanks to the Teardown crew for Artisan

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 05:15:38 PDT 2003

Howdy all,

I just wanted to add my thanks to the long list of those who helped put on
Steppes Artisan. As I hurt my back loading the trailor on Thursday, I was
unable to do a great deal of the actual work and those who took up the slack
deserve to be recognized:

The Morgan twins, Big and Little, for always being there to pitchin and run
segments of the teardown especially at the list field where I was not able
to get too!

Also to Iames, Jacques, Franchesca, Chiara, Margarrite, Frank the Illiterate
Scribe, Corwin Magone, and many others.

Thank you all for helping me accomplish this task when I could not have done
so myself. You all deserve a hearty Vivat for your efforts.

Borek