[Steppes] Thank yous for the Artisan Staff

RafaelLochlainn at aol.com RafaelLochlainn at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 08:08:10 PDT 2003

Greetings one and all,

I thought I would give my thanks to individuals that were at Steppes Artisan:

Lady Gerita, my thanks go to you for your assistance and guidance at my first event that I was CiC at.  I couldn't have done it without you or your Waterbearing Staff.

To the Marshals and workers at the Lists, my thanks to you for making it a fun List all around.

To Master Petrucchio and Mistress Ronna and to the Kitchen Staff, my thanks to you for an exquisite feast, and for not getting burned on the stove.

To our Event Steward Lord Bre'nainn, my thanks to you for allowing me the opportunity to CiC your event, and your encouragement throughout the event.

To their Excellencies Fritz and Catrin, my thanks to you for your trust in my abilities.

To my SCA family, I couldn't have done it without you.

and to everyone else who was there at Artisan, my thanks to you for making the event as Special as ever.

And of course, to my Lady Elysia, for whose encouragement and kind words made me who I am today.

Yours in Service,
Lord Rafael Lochlainn
Chiurgeon in Charge, Steppes Artisan 2003