[Steppes] In search of...

lisa moyers darshon7 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 19:27:29 PDT 2003

Sorry for the mass search but I am looking for Ronnie
from Quinlan. They called me and left a message but my
Lord erased it before I could write down the number to
return the call. PLease email me privately. Thank you.
Oh archers! My arrows are ready to fly high again so I
hope to be of service for our Barony.

=====
Cheers & Blessed Be,
Sherenia MacGregor of Glenstrae

" When the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and that was the beginning of faries".
                           -Sir J.M. Barrie (Peter & Wendy)