[Steppes] Long ansteorran Banners

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Aug 5 07:28:52 PDT 2003

Can someone give me the dimensions for those really long ansteorran
banners that are used at various events. I believe they were at Steppes
Artisan this last weekend. They first came out at Gunther and Sarah's
coronation.

Who would I talk to if the  Barony of Elfsea wanted to borrow them for
Elfsea Defender XXV? Do they belong to the Barony of the Steppes? or to
an individual?

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Defender XXV Steward.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna