[Steppes] Re: Steppes Digest, Vol 3, Issue 15

Stosh Gypsy stoshgypsy at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 20:00:32 PDT 2003

I haven't even officially joined or even attended a meeting, but I am
already looking at pavilions, and looking at pictures of Pennsic with great
envy..  Along those lines I have a couple of questions.

1.  Is there a local version of Pennsic?

2.  I saw a picture of a wall tent that had woven wattle for sides, and I
thought that was pretty cool looking, the question that comes to mind is
what would you use for wattle in the North TX area?

Thanks..

Stosh Gypsy