[Steppes] Fw: virus

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Aug 20 13:46:51 PDT 2003

Real or not, I discovered my box was infected this morning and called
those whom I had e-mailed afterwards via hard line to warn them.
Centurion Allmar sent me this "FixSbigF.exe" file with the instructions
below which would seem to have removed it from my system (I got it in a
message sent from a newcomer address that I had been communicating with).
 If you do not have any antivirus software please use the attached file
to rid yourself of the problem.

Don't open any strange e-mail attachments that have no message text,
that's how it's passing around.  I have gotten three different types this
morning already.

Thanks Allmar and good luck to everyone else!

Ironwyrm