[Steppes] Glaslyn Collegium at the crossroads

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 11:21:13 PDT 2003

  I would like to give my thanks to Lady Gerita deMar and the Canton of
Glaslyn for inviting us to their Artisan competition. There were some fine
displays or Artistic craft. Congratulation to Ekaterina Iadorovna
Kharlampieva. (spelling?). We enjoyed the many fine Bardic performances and
the good food from Crazy Akhmed's tavern. I certainly hope we see more from
m'lady Zinga, the moor of Dundee.

yours,
Catalina