[Steppes] Great Time At Glaslyn Artisan

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 19:07:26 PDT 2003

Hey, I had a great time at MY first event in Garb, at  Glaslyn( as well as my first Populace). Thanks for all the wonderful comments, welcome's and kudos you've given  me also.... Thank YOU !  ......One Of "my" highlights at Glaslyn, in addition to the wonderful classes, was that I got to beat  on some steel...lol...I"m telling all my mundane friends how I was "blacksmithing".....What a wonderful NEW experience to put steel in a tub of hot coals and hammering away... Everyone is sooo talented on a Myriad Of Levels and Variety of "different" ways....See y'all soon, Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee....  www.moorofdundee.com

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio