[Steppes] Awards at Glaslyn Artisan

abd-al-mahdi at excite.com abd-al-mahdi at excite.com
Sun Aug 24 18:12:53 PDT 2003

Unto the populace of the Steppes and its cantons doth Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim, Oakenwald Herald, send greeting. Among those gentle added to the kingdom's order of precedence are: Alistair Marcellus - Sable Comet (Glaslyn)Cerellia ferch Ross Marcellus - Sable Thistle (Embroidery Okay, folks, I'd appreciate any help in getting the correct spelling of the names of these two gentles before I send the report to my superiors.  I write this stuff down phonetically when I have to do court and I left the site before confirming how their names are actually spelled. In service to the Dream, Mahdi"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." - Anon.