[Steppes] Thank you

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Mon Aug 4 09:50:29 PDT 2003

Friends:

Your overwhelming love, generosity, nobility of spirit, goodness of
heart, kindness, caring, virtue, confidence and peacefulness did more to
restore my soul in one day than these last (almost) four weeks.  You
inspired and uplifted me.  Your presence graced me.  That, in a
nutshell, is the heart and soul of what we are doing here.

There are many mundane responsibilities that I must concentrate on these
days, but I will slowly merge these and my SCA life together.  My son
will know a larger family as he ages, and you will be graced with a
child with an old soul.  Be patient;  we will be back....one day.

Until then, my gracious friends....be at peace, be in love, be joyful.
Life is way too short to be hacked off, even for a day.  Be inspired as
I was on Saturday.

Much love and adoration,

Mistress Aslyn Crystyn, OL