[Steppes] WordFame to Teens

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:25:55 PDT 2003

>...acceptable boundaries of politeness and volume.  For all that we read in
>the papers about how teens cause trouble, about children running wild, I
>didn't see it at Steppes Artisan.  (OK, there was the early lineup at the
>supper buffet, but that hardly counts.)  Remember, these are our future,
>and I think we can be proud.

I agree -- one could hardly blame them for the appetites that compelled so
blatant a compliment, what with that age being so consuming, and the food
being so conspiring to draw their tastes to the tables.  I rather suspect
many adults in their manners were wistful for the age that allows such an
uninhibited expression of hungers.
Ride Well,
Ronnie.