[Steppes] Re: Steppes Digest, Vol 3, Issue 15

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Sun Aug 10 08:58:52 PDT 2003

wattle supplies..........mmmmmmm
part of it would depend on where you live....in an apartment would make
things a bit more difficult. I feel fabric would be a lot easier to manage,
in that case. If you happen to have a house, tree trimmings would be good.
If you can find a source, willow tree trimmings are actually what you would
want to use, but any longish, fairly limber tree branch would work....and be
really neat!
Galen