[Steppes] RE: Fighter Practices

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Aug 29 11:21:47 PDT 2003

I have not seen any discussion on the Steppes list about this so I am not
sure what is up on this end. I am guessing you all are referring to the
Elfsea list. :)

I am not a warrented marshal so I know that I cannot hold a practice here
even though I will be here. It is a holiday weekend and I will be with
family. That and I do not have my armor together. I would feel kinda funny
with the baronial banner pretending to run around with an invisuble
baronial unit. Not that that is a bad thing, just kinda funny. I think the
kids would get a kick out of it come to think of it ...

Chiara