[Steppes] Research Question

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:59:45 PDT 2003

Can't say since I don't subscribe. I prob would if it
was in the budget. I've looked at some of their free
books that they offer as mentioned on their front page
and some of the sample chapters/pages. I have found
some good info there already, mainly stuff that gave
me hints of info that helped me track down things from
other sources. I do like it and I'll more than likely
subscribe in the future since it seems like a very
good source for many subjects and periods.

Greylond