[Steppes] Guidelines for Gift Exchange

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 06:20:30 PST 2003

$15 upper limit is what I believe was originally discussed long ago. But
there is no lower limit within good reason. What do you have in your closets
that someone gave you and you have no earthly use for? I think we awarded an
honorary title for the funniest and tackiest gifts. This is a family
gathering so I believe their excellencies requested no "adult" items
unsuitable for children.

AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT