[Steppes] Greetings from your new Quartermaster

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 3 20:47:28 PST 2003

Thank you Thelyn, for stepping forward to take on this important responsibility.  The Steppes has lots of "stuff" which we readily share with our cantons.  Keeping track of it all, and keeping it tidy and in good order is no small feat.
I encourage all of you who will be needing things to give Thelyn the courtesy of generous advance notice of your needs, and remember that he is the one from whom you gain clearance to remove items from storage, regardless of who else might hold keys.   Remember to use Steppes' belongings responsibly and turn them back in clean, on time and in good shape.

Regards,
Catrin, Steppes

Jon Nelson <thelyn_oakwood at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings!

To those of you that I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, I am Thelyn Oakwood, the new Quartermaster of the Barony of the Steppes.