[Steppes] Christmas Concert

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 10:09:24 PST 2003

This Tuesday evening is an open rehearsal for the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and Chorus' Christmas concert.  The rehearsal will be at the Myerson Symphony Center beginning at 7PM and will run till about 9:30PM.  It is usually crowded so arriving early is recommended.  Also, the Jingle Bell Run is that evening, so be aware that traffic might take you a bit longer than usual.

Open rehearsals are free of charge, and are casual dress.  If anyone asks to see your invitation tell them you are with me.

If you cannot make this rehearsal, there are still tickets available to the conerts themselves.  You can get more information on that from the Dallasy Symphony web site, www.dallassymphony.org.  If that doesn't work for you, but you would still like to see the show, there will be a broadcast of a live performance at 8PM on Friday, Dec 19th on chanel 8 (that's what I've been told anyway....if you don't see it there look at chanel 5.)

Merry Christmas everyone.

Barbara