[Steppes] This sounds serious

Hanson, Bryan Bryan.Hanson at mbna.com
Thu Dec 11 13:38:04 PST 2003

ok, everyone please read this before passing on the previous email.

letebts at earthlink.net wrote:

> My daughter, who has a less-than-one-year-old, sent me this. I thought I
> would pass it along. If you know of anyone who might need this info, you

 <much snippage>

> To confirm these findings please take time to check the following:
>  http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/infopage/ppa/default.htm

Please note the date on the site referred to.  The date of the recall was
November 6, 2000.  If you have old medication it may be worth reviewing the
ingredients, but if you have medication that old I would probably recommend
pitching it and getting new meds.

I would go ahead and be cognizant of the issue and review the ingredients on
the medication before buying.  Do not trust the list in the email to be
accurate at all.  The list of medications in this email is woefully outdated
and I would bet that they have been reformulated by now.

Alasdair