[Steppes] A couple pics from the international festival

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 05:25:03 PST 2003

A gentleman who attended the festival had an absolutely fantastic digital
camera, and was kind enough to send me pictures of 4 folks from the SCA who
were in at the demo.  I put them on my FTP server if you want to take a
look.  He sent pictures of Finnian, Brigit, Elias and (I'm about to do my
heraldic best to butcher this name spelling ) Guilleum.  He also gave full
permission to use the pictures for whatever anyone desires.  Enjoy.

Morgan

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/morgan/int/