[Steppes] Archery Practice

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 16:46:39 PST 2003

Unless the weather gets considerably worse than the mere sprinkles we are
getting thus far, archery practice will be held tomorrow morning as usual at
Eastfield College at 10 am.

Will Lughaidh return to keep Jacques and Owen at the bottom of the dogpile,
or will one of them take his position as the leader of the pack? Come on out
and join us for fun and games. I will have guests from far places to join
us. My son is here from Oregon and my friends from New York and Perth,
Australia will be joining us. Come and bid them welcome and show them the
hospitality of the Steppes.

If the conditions are not suitable in the morning, I will post a
cancellation notice around 8 am.

YIS

Linet