[Steppes] Central region war practice

Todd Marsh todd_marsh at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 15:52:33 PST 2003

It is not possible to schedule something that everyone can attend.  The Gulf
War artisan competition will also be held in Moonshadowe that day, so we
will likely be missing some artisans also.

I hope Herries can be there with a wild guess of how many from House Arkham
will be fighting at Gulf War.  We will miss you at the practice.
Fortunately, most fighters in Arkham are veterans of other Gulf Wars.  Shoot
well at the tournament.

Llywelyn