[Steppes] Central region war practice

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 18:08:43 PST 2003

We have 20 acres to use.  The land is set up in a long rectangle, so siege
weapons can have a party if they wish.

I will make sure that we have an area for archery and siege weapons.  We
also have an area of approximately 2-3 acres that is heavily covered with 7'
cedar trees.  It would be an excellent place to have a maze or woods
scenario since you cannot see through most of the stands.

Petruccio