[Steppes] Twelfth Night

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 08:03:56 PST 2003

Thank you, I hope that this doesnt set anyone off. Francesca had agreed with
Baron Edwin, and I hadn't heard from Fritz, so decided to make the
announcement anyway. I suppose that there should be a sign for the gate
area, too. I really don't want to be a bad guy, but have had some mixed
feelings about these things. I agree that they are fun, but with such a
large group, there is a significant possibility for injury from the flying
missle itself or from slipping on stuff on the floor. I also think that when
they are allowed that the owners of said devicees should be required to be
on clean up detail.

Thanks for your approval.

Linet