[Steppes] Estrella

Paul Krauss siralwyn at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 12:16:16 PST 2003

When are you leaving and when are you coming back?  My wife and I may be heading out to Estrella if I can get the time off from work.  More wagon's in a train are safer on the roads these days ;)

Regards,
Sir Alwyn

Brother Kris <brotherkris at comcast.net> wrote:
Unto my Cousins I send these warmest Greetings:

My dear brothers and sisters,

I will be making the pilgrimage to those distant lands to give succor and aid where I might, to our valiant warriors, who will be engaged in mighty combat, in answer to His Majesty's call to arms in the Estrella War.

I am seeking one or two stalwart companions to share the long and arduous journey with me in my newly refurbished wagon. My team is fresh but would need feed, and a steady hand from time to time to handle them over the highways and byways off the King's lands.

If thou mayst be looking for passage, please send a post to me at this stead, or I may be reached by that wondrous device called farspeak at (903) 454-3344.

May each of you have a safe and joyous New Year.

Brother Kris