[Steppes] lost at Border Wars

Kevin Black kblack4 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 15:13:17 PST 2003

Besides my mind of course (which disappeared on me years ago), I seem to
have misplaced my cloak at Border Wars this past weekend.  Last I remember
it was when I put it down near the archery field before I went off to
marshall, unfortunately I forgot to pick it back up.  It's a long gray
woolen cloak (lined with some kind of black satiny lining) with a very loose
at the moment fabric clasp across the chest.  If anyone happened to find it
I'd be very grateful.

Thanks muchly,
Coenwalh
Qui fait plus, mieux vaux